This chapter presents a philosophical framework to help understand the essence of learning contexts it starts with a brief historical account of the emergence and . Learning context and definitions context refers to the words or sentences that surround a particular word idea or passage which either greatly influence or outright . Compute context for local distributed and parallel processing on machine learning server using revoscalepy or revoscaler packages. Learning context is an area which must be addressed if meaningful learning is to take place all learning must be placed in the learners context if it is to have meaning
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.