Psychology definition for shaping in normal everyday language edited by psychologists professors and leading students help us get better. In psychology shaping is a method of behavior training in which reinforcement is given for progressively closer approximations of the desired target behavior. Shaping is used in two areas in psychology training operant responses in lab animals and in applied behavior analysis or behavior modification to change human or
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.