Psychology was once dominated by behavioral scientists and theories then came the cognitive revolution an explosion of research and findings in. The cognitive revolution a historical perspective george a miller department of psychology princeton university 1 s 5 green hall princeton nj 08544 usa. The cognitive revolution is a name for an intellectual movement in the 1950s that began what are known collectively as the cognitive sciences. The cognitive revolution was predicated on the possibility that brains both human and animal are process control computers contrived by evolution through natural
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.