Define profession the act of taking the vows of a religious community profession in a sentence. Define professional of relating to or characteristic of a profession engaged in one of the learned professions professional in a sentence. A profession is something a little more than a job it is a career for someone that wants to be part of society who becomes competent in their chosen sector through . Define professional professional synonyms professional pronunciation professional translation english dictionary definition of professional adj 1 a of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.