The 1901 dorlands medical dictionary defined heterosexuality as an abnormal or perverted appetite toward the opposite sex more than two decades . Jonathan ned katz is a writer and historian he is the editor of gay american history 1976 the gay lesbian almanac 1994 and the invention of heterosexuality 1995. Jonathan ned katz born 1938 the invention of heterosexuality was first published as an essay in 1990 and then expanded into a larger book in it . The book the invention of heterosexuality jonathan ned katz is published by university of chicago press. With the explicit invention of the homosexual by medicalizing that status in 1869 the term requires a normative value to express the point from which the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.