Citeseerx scientific documents that cite the following paper the matching law a research review. The matching law in a concurrent schedule a subject can respond at any time on either of two or more simultaneously available schedules of reinforcement but not . The matching law alan poling and his research formed the foundation for force and topography and other variables see reviews by davison mccarthy . Find a local lawyer and free legal information at findlaw the award winning website
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.